SIB offers English Language Study-Holidays for teenagers every summer
This is a very personalised service, individual to each family and student.
It is a way for Italian children to improve their English language skills by completely immersing themselves in the Irish way on life.
I suppose what makes my programme a little different from the others is that I minimise contact with the other Italian students taking part in the programme. Most of their time is spent with their Irish family, brother/sister and his/her friends only.
A two week SIB study holiday offers:
- Full board Accommodation with warm and welcoming Irish family for 2 weeks
- Transfers to and from Dublin Airport
- 35 Hours intensive language course (Monday to Friday with maximum of 12-14 students per class)
- Specialised didactic material and books
- Afternoon activities and / or Saturday full excursion trips (language based, cultural, sporting and fun!)
- Full Insurance (including medical)
Choosing a family for your son or daughter will without doubt be the most important part of what I do!
I will always do my very best to match Italian and Irish children with similar interests (sport, music, reading, art, horse-riding etc). This maximises the potential for friendship to develop resulting in superior linguistic advancement..
Our English language teaching staff areTEFL qualified but also fully qualified Second level English teachers. They are all experienced in looking after the individual needs of our students and more importantly with children of this age group, are experts at encourageing and motivating young people to learn. Our groups are small (12 -14 students) and level appropriate to each child, unsuring that everyone will learn at the level best to them
Group Activities / Excursions take place three afternoons per week. Monday - Wednesday - Friday from 2 until 4.30 approximately.
Enquire for prices and more details.